Dear Valued Customers,
As a follow-up to our communication last week, we are aware of the continued spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), 22 Automotive is taking additional precautions and steps to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees.
We have implemented the recommendations by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Additional steps that we are taking include:
- In an effort to limit personal interaction onsite, for your convenience we have a key drop off box located at the first bay door, and vehicle discussions, estimates, invoices and payments can all be done online or over the phone.
- The cleaning and disinfecting of the office, wait area and washroom at least 4 times daily.
- All contact surface areas are wiped down regularly with disinfectant wipes.
- All client vehicles will have steering wheel, shifter, window/door controls and door handles wiped down with “Lysol” wipes on both pre and post quality control inspection.
- Will offer to pick up and deliver customers vehicles within a reasonable distance from 22 Automotive.
- All work preformed on our customers vehicles is performed by professional wearing protective nitrile gloves.
- All staff members have been instructed to immediately report any symptoms that may be related to the virus and are instructed to stay at home.
We want you to know that your health and safety is important to us and that we will look after you and your vehicles with the highest standards
Of course, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.